Returns and Refund Policy
RETURN, REFUND and REPLACEMENT of GoodsAll Goods sold on the Platform is covered under iPharma's 7 days return policy ("Return Policy"). Buyer may initiate the returns process by communicating with iPharma through the Platform.
Buyer may, within 7 calendar days from the delivery date and by completing the Online Enquiry Form, apply to return the purchased Goods to iPharma or Seller in exchange for a replacement or a refund. For avoidance of doubt, the countdown starts from date the Buyer received the purchased Goods to the post stamp date on the return parcel. In case of damaged Goods, you must contact iPharma within 24 hours of receiving the delivery as we have to abide by terms set by our third party providers.
To ensure that Buyer is satisfied with the product received, Buyer should inspect the contents as soon as the order arrives. Buyer may only apply for return of the purchased Goods in the following circumstances:
- the Goods delivered to Buyer is defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- the Goods, in particular wearable items, do not fit due to actual measurement specifications being materially different from the description provided in the listing of the Goods;
- the Goods delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided in the listig of the Goods;
- the Goods delivered to Buyer does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) stipulated in the order; and
- such other circumstances which may be prescribed by iPharma on the Platform.
Notwithstanding Clause 7.3 above, return or cancellations of any perishable goods are strictly not allowed.
The application for return of Purchased Goods may also be subject to additional terms and conditions prescribed by iPharma on the Platform. Please see weebsite for further details.
iPharma reserves the right to opt to make refunds via the iPharma virtual payment account ("iPharma Payment Account"). The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the payment provider internal processing timeline. All costs associated with the refund process imposed by the processing bank and/or payment provider shall be borne by iPharma. All refunds are conditional upon iPharma's acceptance of a valid return of the Goods. iPharma reserve the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice.
Questions and complaints with regards to returns:
- If you have any questions or complaints, you may contact iPharma using the "Contact Us" page on the Platform, as applicable.
- In the event that Buyer is unable to resolve any iPharma related dispute through amicable negotiations, ipharma reserves the right to suggest and implement an appropriate resolution at its sole discretion.